Have a look at some of our favourite recipes.
Hear what our happy customers have to say about our products.
Check out our blog for the latest Pioneer Meat news.
your pan to "medium."
- You can add half cup of water, although it's not necessary
- Place your sausage links in the pan.
- Cover the pan and heat for 10 minutes, turning the links once.
- Remove the
cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
GRILL PAN COOKING
- Heat your pan to "medium"
and lightly coat it with oil or cooking spray.
- Grill your sausage links for 2
minutes on each side.
- Cover the
pan and heat the sausage links for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and
continue to cook the links for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the meat reaches a temperature of 160°F.
- Place sausage links on broiler rack,
at least 7-9 inches below the heat of your broiler.
- Broil the links for about
4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown, or about 16-20 minutes total.
- Ensure you are starting with a clean grill.
- Set to "medium" and coat lightly
- Place sausages on
grill and heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Turn and continue cooking for an additional 6-8 minutes or until
the meat reaches a temperature of 160°F.